We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2 July 2007. WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. SECURITY
A cookie is an element of data that the website sends to your browser that is stored in your system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page (http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
). You can also opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to third party websites, Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. As these websites are controlled and maintained by others, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information and data which is provided by you in connection with this site will be held on the computers and manual records of and will be used by us, our internet joint venture partners and our sponsors, affiliates, official suppliers and any other suppliers of goods and services which we believe may be of interest to you (together the "Companies"). A complete list of the Companies is available on request from the address below.
This personal data shall be used by the Companies for the following purposes:
- to update and develop the Companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and product analysis;
- to assist the Companies in providing their services/products to you; and
- to enable the Companies to review, develop and improve the services offered by them.
The Companies may inform you from time to time by email, telephone, or mail about relevant news, information, services and products offered by any of them which they believe may be of interest to you.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.