VIP package for Prenton Park clash
Pompey fans can travel in style to the away match at Tranmere on Saturday, November 29.
Following the huge success of the ‘Fly with the Team’ package for the Hartlepool game in September, we’re offering a similar experience for the Prenton Park clash.
The package includes flights with the squad and travel on the official team coach.
You will also dinner with Andy Awford and the coaching staff on the evening before the match, stay in the same hotel and enjoy VIP hospitality at the game.
This experience will give a small group of supporters a real insight into how the Blues prepare for a match – and make you feel part of Andy’s squad for the weekend.
The package includes:
- Flight up with the team
- One night’s accommodation in team hotel
- Dinner with Andy Awford and his coaching staff
- Full English breakfast on Saturday morning
- VIP tickets and hospitality for the match
- Opportunity to meet club directors
- Signed shirt presented by team captain
- VIP transport to and from airports
- Return to Fratton Park on the team coach
- Interview in Pompey programme about the experience
Graham Withers, one of the party who enjoyed the VIP visit to Hartlepool, said: “I went with my son as two of seven ‘sponsors’ of the trip.
“It was an experience we will never forget – we were made to feel very welcome and part of the Pompey set-up.”
The package is priced £649 (plus VAT). For more information or to book your place, please contact Anna Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 07803 926282.