Portsmouth Football Club are looking to recruit a Matchday Draw Administrator and Half-Time Draw Sellers.
Matchday Draw Administrator
We are looking for a draw administrator to run the half-time draw
Hours: All home games (approximately four hours per game)
Rate of pay: TBC – above national minimum wage
The successful candidate must be:
- Available to work weekend and evening fixtures for the duration of the season
- Highly organised and able to motivate a sales team
- Honest and reliable
- Experienced in handling cash
- Able to display excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Duties will include:
- Preparing sellers’ tickets and floats
- Briefing sellers pre-match
- Recruiting and training new sellers as and when required
- Promoting the half-time draw brand through club media, electronically and within the stadium
- Conducting the physical and electronic draw at half-time
- Cash and draw reconciliation
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to contact successful applications. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available
Matchday Half-Time Draw Sellers
This is your chance to watch Pompey play for free, while also earning some commission – and helping raise money to support youth development at the club.
Can you commit to attending the majority of home games? Sellers will be required to sell tickets around Fratton Park in the run-up to kick-off.
Sales experience is not essential as training will be given, but an outgoing personality would be beneficial.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to contact successful applications. Some applicants may be contacted at a later date when additional spaces become available.