Combine football with education
In partnership with Virtual Learning UK, Pompey are offering a unique opportunity for school leavers to compete as a full-time footballer, while also gaining a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (equivalent to three A-Levels).
- Compete in the PLFL U19 development league against other professional football clubs
- Train three times per week
- Strength and conditioning programme
- Match Analysis
- Study a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport
- We require a minimum of four A-C grades at GCSE level, preferably including English and Maths
For more information please contact email@example.com
Please note that requests for trials for other age groups will not be responded to at this time.