NCS Regional Co-ordinator
NCS Regional Co-ordinator (Hampshire & Isle of Wight)
Contract: Three-year fixed term
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum + benefits package
This post will require regular travel throughout the designated region and nationally, including some overnight stays. Occasional evening and weekend working may also be required.
The Football League Trust is the charitable arm of The Football League and manages both national and regional contracts to deliver the National Citizen Service (NCS) programme.
NCS is a programme for 16 and 17-year-olds designed to help young people on their transition to adulthood and the roles they can play in their community.
Reporting to the National Projects Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of the NCS Programme via The Football League Community charities and other delivery agencies in the south-east region, covering Hampshire, Portsmouth, Southampton and the Isle of Wight.
The NCS Regional Co-ordinator will be required to monitor the performance of local agencies, ensuring milestones and targets are achieved through regular communication with co-ordinators in each agency and the collation and assessment of recruitment and sign up numbers, reporting these to the Regional Delivery Partner and The NCS Trust.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following requirements.
- A proven track record of successful project management and implementation.
- A proven track record of managing external partners and relationships.
- A proven ability to work to under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Examples of self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, telephone and interpersonal.
- Proven planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of creating, building and maintaining positive working relationships, particularly with schools, youth and community organisations.
- The ability to travel regularly and independently throughout the region.
Please click here for a full job description.
The closing date for applications is Monday, June 22. Interviews will be held from July 1-3.