Work for the lottery department
Portsmouth Football Club are searching for a Matchday Draw Administrator to support the half-time draw operation at Fratton Park.
The club’s lottery department are looking to complement their existing academy/community fundraising initiatives by administering the half-time lottery draws, ensuring all aspects are completed successfully.
Ideal candidates will be available to work at every home fixture (evenings and weekends), be highly organised and reliable, and be able to reconcile cash.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Training of sellers
- Recruitment of new/additional sellers
- Brief sellers pre-match on location, target and procedures
- A plan to increase sales/maximise opportunities and sales revenues
- Provide feedback and statistics (reports) on sales
- Prepare sellers’ tickets and float allocation
- Organise sellers’ passes and tickets
- Liaise with club staff to ensure all information communicated
- Conduct draw
- Upload of information onto lottery system
- Cash reconciliation