Key points from year end accounts
Portsmouth Community Football Club Ltd can confirm that its year end accounts for June 30 2015 have been formally submitted to Companies House.
Key points include:
- The club became debt free in September 2014
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortisation) of £359,000
- Overall profit for financial year of £2,000
- Overall turnover up from £6,586,181 to £6,757,238 (increase of £171,057)
- Year end balance sheet showed a net asset position of £4,900,000
- Significant investment continues in Fratton Park and at the training ground
Click here to view the accounts in full.