Blues on the hunt for Northeast's replacement
Portsmouth FC Ladies are now accepting applications for the role of first team manager for the coming season.
Following Perry Northeast’s announcement to step down at the end of the 2015/16 campaign, the board have outlined the role for the new woman or man in charge.
The volunteer role would be ideal for someone who is passionate and wants to come to an enthusiastic and ambitious club, that strive to play Women’s Super League football.
Key Skills and Experience required
- An Enhanced FA DBS check
- UEFA B Coaching Licence.
- Experience in coaching and management
- First Aid and safeguarding qualifications in date
- Understanding of the WSL, WPL and woman’s player pathway systems
- Available for Sunday matches and weekday training sessions as agreed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and management skills
For the full job description, responsibilities and how to apply please click here
The closing date for applications is May 16 2016