The latest Network Pompey Business Club event took place at Fratton Park last Thursday.
If you were unable to make it to the sold-out breakfast, here are five things you will have missed…
1. Daniel Disney – keynote speaker, social selling trainer and author – was the guest speaker, delivering a talk on ‘How to Build Your Personal Brand on Social Media’.
2. Daniel is founder of one of the world’s most popular sales platforms, The Daily Sales, as well as being a leading expert on Social Selling. He spoke about his career journey to date and how he went from no followers on all social media to close to 200,000, with his content reaching millions worldwide.
3. Daniel’s talk reiterated the importance of social media as a business, but also as an individual within that business, especially in sales. Daniel gave his top tips to start building your personal brand on social media, as well as offering those in attendance a free copy of his newly launched e-book ‘100 Top Social Selling Tips’!
4. New members in attendance were welcomed, which this month included Motor Republic, Game Over, Alchemy Events, Cooperative HR, Digi Toolbox, Vertical Leap and Travel Counsellors.
5. If your business is looking to grow further in Hampshire, Network My Club unveiled the launch of the Network Hampshire Business Club, run in partnership with Hampshire Cricket and the Ageas Bowl. The inaugural networking lunch will take place on Friday, May 11 and you can register your interest here.
The next Network Pompey event, hosted by Network My Club, takes place in the Warrior Lounge at Fratton Park on Thursday, May 17 (8.30am-10.30am). You can book your place here.
To discover more information about your company joining Network Pompey, which includes a place at every monthly networking event, a listing in most matchday programmes and more, visit www.networkpompey.co.uk