The latest Network Pompey Business Club event took place at Fratton Park last Thursday.
If you were unable to make it to the sold-out breakfast, here are five things you will have missed.
1. Peter Hooley, business development director at the University of Portsmouth, was guest speaker. He spoke about the ways the university can help your company – including business analysis, recruitment, staff and corporate development or attracting grants and funding. As a small business, the university can also assist with training, access to funding and general advice. Click here to find full information about how the University of Portsmouth can help your business.
2. Peter also spoke about the University 2 Business Conference taking place on June 5. The event is to help you tackle business challenges, as well as showcasing the outstanding facilities, ground-breaking technologies and expertise available at the University of Portsmouth. You can find more information and book your place here.
3. New members in attendance were welcomed, which this month included KSM Telecom, Castle Water and Little Calm Company.
4. Members from Portsmouth Business Expo reminded guests about the upcoming expo at the Pyramids Centre on Thursday, July 12. Click here to find more details and register for your free place.
5. The Peter Ashley Activities Centre invited delegates to their open evening drinks reception in the Secret Nuclear Bunker at Fort Widley from 6pm on Thursday, June 7. To find out more contact them via their profile page.
The next Network Pompey event, hosted by Network My Club, takes place in the Warrior Lounge at Fratton Park on Thursday, June 21 (8.30am-10.30am). You can book your place here.
To find out more information about your company joining Network Pompey, which includes a place at every monthly networking event, a listing in most matchday programmes and more, visit www.networkpompey.co.uk