Pompey fans who want to watch the team in action during the 2020/21 campaign can join the club’s official membership scheme.
A flexi-season ticket for existing season ticket holders has previously been announced, with seats allocated for games on a rotational basis.
But becoming an official member will ensure those supporters who are not eligible for a flexi-season ticket still have the chance to attend matches on a rotational basis.
When fans are allowed to attend fixtures again, there will likely be a reduced capacity at Fratton Park because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The majority of seats will be made available to flexi-season ticket holders, but a proportion will be allocated to members for each match.
A membership also provides plenty of other fantastic digital benefits to ensure you get even closer to the team for just £25.
Pompey Membership benefits
- A proportion of tickets for reduced capacity matches at Fratton Park will be reserved for members on a rotational basis
- The opportunity to attend matches with fellow members in your ‘Friends and Family’ group
- A monthly ‘members only’ newsletter
- Get your questions answered in online Q&As
- Additional exclusive members only content
To take advantage of these fantastic benefits and show your support for the Blues, click here to secure your membership from 10am on Monday (August 24).
The Pompey membership scheme is for supporters aged 16 or over. Information on Junior Blues memberships for younger fans will be announced soon.