The Pompey club store in Anson Road will be reopening its doors from 10.30am on Wednesday (June 17).
Government guidelines are now allowing non-essential retail stores to open and here is what we are doing to make the shop ‘Covid-19 Secure’:
- A risk assessment has been carried out and the results have been shared with all staff who work in the store.
- A one-way system has been introduced, with entry to the store now on the right side of the building.
- The main shop door will now be used as an exit and for ‘click and collect’ customers only.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers at both the entrance and exit of the store.
- A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed in the store at any time, so please allow extra time for your visit. This will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Socially distanced markings will be outside the store for supporters who are queuing to enter.
- Customers are kindly asked, where possible, not to touch items they do not intend to purchase.
- Two metre floor markings will be in place to ensure social distancing.
- An introduction of ‘click and collect’ pick-up timeslots.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
The store will also be operating revised opening hours until further notice:
This will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and changed made if required. Our first priority is the safety of supporters and staff.
Pompey fans can also visit our online store to purchase plenty of great items from the comfort of their own home.