Pompey fans can join the club’s official membership scheme and receive priority for 2021/22 match tickets.
Even though the 2021/22 flexi-season ticket deadline has expired, supporters can give themselves the best chance of backing Danny Cowley's side at Fratton Park with an official Pompey membership.
The scheme will once again enable Blues fans to purchase match tickets ahead of them going on general sale.
Tickets for our upcoming Sky Bet League One campaign are expected to be in high demand, due to the potential of games being played with a reduced capacity.
Members can also take advantage of the club’s new loyalty and rewards programme, which includes even more fantastic benefits.
Click here to secure your 2021/22 Pompey membership for just £25 (with a £2.50 charge to cover the cost of your membership card and postage).
Pompey membership benefits
- Priority purchase window for match tickets prior to general sale
- Membership card which can be used for entry to the stadium and as a pre-paid payment card as part of the club's innovative new loyalty programme
- A 'members only' digital newsletter
- Have your questions answered in online Q&As
- Additional content exclusive to Pompey members
The Pompey membership scheme is for supporters aged 16 or over. Click here for information on Junior Blues memberships for younger fans.
Unfortunately, supporters are unable to purchase a Pompey membership and Junior Blues membership in the same transaction. To complete your order, please purchase these items separately. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.