Pompey fans can join the club’s official membership scheme to increase their chances of securing tickets during the 2021/22 campaign.
Flexi-season tickets are already available, but these are only on sale to 2020/21 flexi-season ticket holders and members, as well as 2019/20 season ticket holders.
Those supporters who are not eligible can instead become a member, allowing them to buy match tickets before they go on general sale.
This benefit could prove particularly popular with the potential of games being played with a reduced capacity.
Members can also take advantage of the club’s new loyalty and rewards programme, while there are other fantastic benefits.
Click here to secure your 2021/22 Pompey membership for just £25 (plus a charge of £2.50 to cover the cost of your membership card and postage).
Pompey membership benefits
- A priority purchase window for match tickets after they are available to flexi-season ticket holders and before they go on general sale
- Membership card which can be used for entry to the stadium and also as a pre-paid payment card as part of the innovative new loyalty programme
- A ‘members only’ digital newsletter
- Have your questions answered in online Q&As
- Additional content exclusive to members
The Pompey membership scheme is for supporters aged 16 or over. Click here for information on Junior Blues memberships for younger fans.
Unfortunately, supporters are unable to purchase a Pompey Membership and Junior Blues membership in the same transaction. To complete your order please purchase each of these items separately. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.