Portsmouth Football Club want to celebrate the amazing backing provided by the Fratton faithful during the 2021/22 campaign.
So we are giving you the chance to nominate somebody who you think deserves to be crowned the ‘Fan of the Season’.
Tell us why one of your fellow supporters deserves this prestigious accolade and they could win a very special prize, as well as having their name in the matchday programme.
It could be that they have played a selfless role in the local community or perhaps they have made a big effort to be at every game this season.
We want to hear from you about who deserves to be honoured and you can nominate a deserving ‘Fan of the Season’ by clicking here and completing the online form.
Terms and conditions
Competition terms and conditions for entry into the Fan of the Season competition
1. All legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over may submit nominations as part of the Competition. Under 18s may be nominated, however their participation in the Competition and prizes is subject to the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
2. Your entry will be entered into the Competition if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the online form at portsmouthfc.co.uk, filling in all mandatory details.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition will not be eligible for the Competition.
4. By submitting a nomination or participating in the Competition you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Competition please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Competition runs from Friday, April 8 2022 until April 17 2022 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all nominations will be collated and three nominees will be shortlisted by our judges.
8. The shortlisted winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than one week after the end of the Competition Period
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Promoter: Portsmouth FC Ltd
Company Number: 07940335) VAT Registration Number: 141 5200 64
Fratton Park, 44 Frogmore Rd, Southsea, Portsmouth, Southsea PO4 8RA