Portsmouth Football Club continue to follow UK government guidance regarding large scale events of 10,000 or more. This regulation came into force on Wednesday, December 15 2021.
As of December 15 2021, anyone over the age of 18 attending Fratton Park will either have to provide a valid Covid Pass or negative lateral flow test result that was taken within 48 hours of the scheduled kick-off.
Click here for more information on how to provide your Covid status.
Supporters are advised to arrive earlier to allow time for their Covid status to be checked prior to entry through the checkpoints.
The club will provide provision to undertake a lateral flow test on site. However, it is strongly recommended that home tests are conducted to avoid any further delays at the entry points.
It should be noted that it is impossible for the club to eliminate the risk of Covid-19. Therefore, supporters are responsible for deciding whether or not they should attend the event.
In order to assist us in delivering a safe matchday environment, supporters are expected to behave in a safe and responsible manner.
Face coverings are to be worn in all indoor areas, which include the concourses and toilet areas, unless eating or drinking. We strongly advise the use of face coverings at point of entry and in all hospitality areas.
By purchasing a season ticket/match ticket, you are agreeing to comply with the Covid-19 supporter Code of Conduct. If you do not comply, you are putting your fellow supporters and club staff at risk.
Any breach of the code of conduct may result in ejection and/or a ban from attending future fixtures.
1. You must follow all club/stadium staff instructions at all times.
2. You are responsible for deciding whether or not you should attend any match and prior to attending, supporters should carry out a personal risk assessment based on age, health, susceptibility to infection and clinical vulnerability, while also taking into consideration those in your household.
3. If you engage in any conduct that is intended to transmit the spread of Covid-19 to another person or any conduct that could reasonably be construed to be intending to transmit the virus to another person (regardless of whether or not you have Covid-19), you will be ejected from the stadium. Your details will be shared with the police and you can expect to receive a club ban in accordance with the club’s customer charter.
4. Do not attend the stadium if you have Covid-19 symptoms. You will be asked to complete a self-declaration as part of the ticketing process.
5. The club continues to support the NHS Test and Trace service and each indoor hospitality lounge and bar has its own QR code for scanning.
6. Please observe social distancing where possible and respect your fellow supporters.
7. Please check the club’s website for the latest information ahead of attending each fixture.
8. Please sanitise your hands on entry and when in high-touch areas. Where possible, do not use door handles or handrails. If you need to, then please sanitise. Hand sanitiser stations are located around the stadium.
9. If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so in a tissue and then bin it. Alternatively, use the crook of your arm.
10. Where one-way systems are in place, you must use follow the directional arrows.
11. You must sit in your designated seat.
12. The stadium is cashless.
13. Preferably, no bags should be brought into the stadium. If you need a bag, it must not be any bigger than A4 size.
14. Please do not approach the players or members of the coaching staff at any time. Players and staff have been reminded not to sign autographs or pose for photographs at this time.
15. The club reserves the right to amend the supporter Code of Conduct as government/EFL guidance changes. All changes will be available to view on the club’s website.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us keep the stadium open to supporters and remain safe.