Portsmouth Football Club have filed their accounts for the year ended June 30 2022 at Companies House.
Key points include:
- Overall loss for financial year of £2.9 million (after depreciation and amortisation)
- Operating EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortisation) loss of £1.3 million
- The year-end balance sheet showed a net asset position of £17.1 million
- During the year, £5 million was spent on new investment in stadium infrastructure and strategic assets
- A post-year end share capital injection of £9 million in March 2022
Portsmouth Football Club would like to thank all Pompey fans for their continued support.