Secure Your Seat
Season tickets for the 2018/19 campaign are now on sale.
Existing season ticket holders have until Friday, June 29 to renew their current seat. After this point they will be released for general sale.
Season ticket prices have been frozen for all supporters, while accompanied under-10s in the Family Section will continue to watch the Blues for free.
Please note that fans renewing their season ticket will have their existing card updated and not be sent a new one.
Click here for a full list of 2018/19 season ticket prices.
HOW TO BUY
The quickest and easiest way to buy your season ticket is online via our eticketing website.
Please note that concession tickets will not be released until proof of eligibility is submitted to the ticket office.
Fans can also secure their season ticket by calling Ticketmaster on 0844 847 1898 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge).
This dedicated call centre – with extended opening hours – is being utilised to cope with the expected high demand and to keep queuing times to a minimum.
Phone lines will be open from 8am-8pm on weekdays (except for Monday, May 14 when sales do not start until 10am) and 8am-6pm at the weekend.
Please note that the Frogmore Road ticket office number (0345 646 1898) will be open for enquiries only and not season ticket sales.
Supporters can also visit the Frogmore Road ticket office, which is open from 10am-5pm between Monday and Friday.
In addition, the ticket office will open from 10am-2pm on Saturday, June 2 and Saturday, June 23.
Fans can also download and print off our postal application form here and send it back to us once completed.
It is not necessary for supporters to fill out a form if they are planning to buy their season ticket in person at the ticket office.
Supporters should be aware that due to essential ground works, access into the stadium to view seats will be limited.
All fans who buy a season ticket for the 2018/19 campaign will once again receive an exclusive pin badge.
Fans can spread the cost of their season ticket across eight instalments with Zebra Finance.
Supporters will pay an initial charge (which includes a six per cent admin charge) and then seven equal monthly payments.
Click here to download a Zebra Finance application form, which can then be posted to the club or handed in at the ticket office.
HOW TO PAY
Supporters can pay for their season ticket by cash (in person at the ticket office only), cheque (made payable to Portsmouth Community Football Club Ltd), credit/debit card or the aforementioned Zebra Finance option.
A booking charge is applicable to the purchase of all season tickets.
Any season ticket renewed by phone, post or in person will be subject to a £3 fee per ticket.
Any new season ticket purchased by phone, post or in person will be subject to a £5 fee per ticket (this covers the cost of the season card).
However, to encourage supporters to purchase their season ticket online, all fans who buy via www.eticketing.co.uk/pompeyfc will pay just a £2 administration fee.
Please note that any new season tickets will be sent out by post and will not be available for collection at Fratton Park.
The ticket office will be closed on Monday, July 2 and Tuesday, July 3 for administrative purposes.
Fans will then have a chance to move seats (subject to availability) from 10am on July 4-6.
Any season ticket holders moving seats during this period will incur a £5 charge for a new card (anybody wishing to move after July 6 will incur our regular charge of £10 per season card, £5 for juniors).
AUTOMATIC CUP SCHEME
When supporters apply for their season ticket, they will be able to opt-in to an automatic cup scheme.
This commits them to buying tickets – and ensures their seat will be automatically reserved – for any home fixtures in the FA Cup, Carabao Cup (EFL Cup) or play-offs.
Please note that this will not include away cup ties or any matches in the Checkatrade Trophy (EFL Trophy).
TICKET EXCHANGE CREDIT
Any supporters who sold their seats for individual matches during the 2017/18 season using the Ticket Exchange will have credit in their accounts, which they can put towards the cost of a 2018/19 season ticket.
Supporters wishing to use the credit in their accounts will need to renew their season ticket online.
Season Ticket Prices
|Early Bird||Post-Early Bird|
Early Bird season tickets are available until Friday, June 29. Existing season tickets have until the same date to renew their seat before it is released for general sale.
Senior supporters are aged 64 or above on January 1 2019. Young Person supporters are aged 18-22 on September 1 2018. Junior supporters are aged 17 or under on September 1 2018.
Special concession (wheelchair users or ambulant supporters) tickets require proof of DLA or PIP.
Season tickets for children aged nine or under on September 1 2018 are free in the Family Section when accompanied by a full-paying adult, senior or special concession.
Executive seating is located in MMD Section only and is subject to availability.
Proof of age is required for senior/young person/junior/child tickets.
Any season ticket renewed by phone, post or in person will be subject to a £3 fee per ticket.
Any new season ticket purchased by phone, post or in person will be subject to a £5 fee per ticket (this covers the cost of the season card.)
However, to encourage supporters to purchase their season ticket online, fans who buy via www.eticketing.co.uk/pompeyfc will pay just a £2 administration fee.
Please note that all new season tickets will be sent out by post and will not be available for collection at Fratton Park. Fans renewing their current seat will have their existing card updated.
Terms & Conditions
1. All season ticket holders must abide by Fratton Park’s ground regulations. These can be viewed online here.
2. Season tickets are strictly non-refundable.
3. Any season ticket holder paying by direct debit who misses a payment, will have their season card deactivated until they have settled any arrears with Zebra Finance.
4. Season ticket cards remain the property of Portsmouth FC at all times.
5. All season ticket holders must ensure their card is not damaged, lost or stolen. An administration charge of £10 for adults or concessions, and £5 for juniors will apply to replace a season card. If the season ticket holder forgets to bring their season card to a match, a duplicate ticket may be issued at the discretion of the ticket office, subject to an administration charge of £2.
6. Concessionary season ticket holders should carry proof of age identification to all home matches, to be shown to a steward if requested to do so.
7. Season ticket holders are entitled to admission to all home Sky Bet League One matches during the 2018/19 season and must use the seat specified on their card, unless they have transferred to another seat at the ticket office.
8. Portsmouth FC do not guarantee the season ticket holder’s preferred seat will be available for all matches and reserve the right to relocate the season ticket holder to an alternative seat.
9. All fixtures are subject to change. Season ticket holders should check for any amendments to the fixture list on www.portsmouthfc.co.uk
10. Season ticket holders will have a priority sales period to purchase a ticket for themselves to all other first team matches at Fratton Park, but Portsmouth FC cannot guarantee that their usual seat will be available. All sales details will be announced on the club website.
11. Portsmouth FC do not guarantee the season ticket holder a ticket for any away Sky Bet League One matches or cup fixtures. Season ticket holders will get a priority window to apply for away league and cup tickets, details of which will be announced on the club website.
12. Concessionary season ticket holders may be able to upgrade their season ticket for a friend or family member to use for individual matches at the discretion of the ticket office. Upgraded tickets will be charged at the rate of the match ticket price, minus the individual pro rata cost of the season ticket.
13. The Family Section (Nelson’s Family Zone) is for use by parents/guardians/senior citizens attending with junior supporters. There should be no more than two adults per junior season ticket holder in this area. When there are no longer juniors in the group, they must relocate to another area of the ground.
14. Any change of contact details need to be provided to the ticket office immediately, by phoning 0345 646 1898 or emailing email@example.com
Activate Online Account
Activating your account
All supporters need to input their current Client ID Number, along with their surname, to activate their Ticketmaster account.
Client ID Numbers can be found on supporters’ existing season ticket cards or on any match tickets purchased during the past four seasons.
Click here to activate your account.
Fans who are not existing season ticket holders and are unsure what their Client ID Number is, can click here to register for a new account.
My Network: Linking friends and family to your account
Once your account has been activated, the ‘My Network’ feature will allows fans to connect to multiple accounts of their friends and family.
This will enable supporters to purchase/renew season tickets and match tickets without having to log-in to multiple accounts.