Terms & Conditions
1. All season ticket holders must abide by Fratton Park’s ground regulations. These can be viewed online here.
2. Season tickets are strictly non-refundable.
3. Any season ticket holder paying by direct debit who misses a payment, will have their season card deactivated until they have settled any arrears with Zebra Finance.
4. Season ticket cards remain the property of Portsmouth FC at all times.
5. All season ticket holders must ensure their card is not damaged, lost or stolen. An administration charge of £10 for adults or concessions, and £5 for juniors will apply to replace a season card. If the season ticket holder forgets to bring their season card to a match, a duplicate ticket may be issued at the discretion of the ticket office, subject to an administration charge of £2.
6. Concessionary season ticket holders should carry proof of age identification to all home matches, to be shown to a steward if requested to do so.
7. Season ticket holders are entitled to admission to all home Sky Bet League One matches during the 2017/18 season and must use the seat specified on their card, unless they have transferred to another seat at the ticket office.
8. Portsmouth FC do not guarantee the season ticket holder’s preferred seat will be available for all matches and reserve the right to relocate the season ticket holder to an alternative seat.
9. All fixtures are subject to change. Season ticket holders should check for any amendments to the fixture list on www.portsmouthfc.co.uk
10. Season ticket holders will have a priority sales period to purchase a ticket for themselves to all other first team matches at Fratton Park, but Portsmouth FC cannot guarantee that their usual seat will be available. All sales details will be announced on the club website.
11. Portsmouth FC do not guarantee the season ticket holder a ticket for any away Sky Bet League One matches or cup fixtures. Season ticket holders will get a priority window to apply for away league and cup tickets, details of which will be announced on the club website.
12. Concessionary season ticket holders may be able to upgrade their season ticket for a friend or family member to use for individual matches at the discretion of the ticket office. Upgraded tickets will be charged at the rate of the match ticket price, minus the individual pro rata cost of the season ticket.
13. The Family Section (Nelson’s Family Zone) is for use by parents/guardians/senior citizens attending with junior supporters. There should be no more than two adults per junior season ticket holder in this area. When there are no longer juniors in the group, they must relocate to another area of the ground.
14. Any change of contact details need to be provided to the ticket office immediately, by phoning 0345 646 1898 or emailing email@example.com
Activate Online Account
Pompey have enhanced the online ticketing system for the 2017/18 campaign with a move to Ticketmaster.
Fans will experience a smoother and more seamless purchasing process when securing their seat.
Activating your account
All supporters will keep their current Client ID Number and need to input this, along with their surname, to activate their new Ticketmaster account.
Client ID Numbers can be found on supporters’ existing season ticket cards or on any match tickets purchased during the past four seasons.
Click here to activate your account.
Fans who are not existing season ticket holders and are unsure what their Client ID Number is, can click here to register for a new account.
My Network: Linking friends and family to your account
Once your account has been activated, the ‘My Network’ feature will allows fans to connect to multiple accounts of their friends and family.
This will enable supporters to purchase/renew season tickets and match tickets without having to log-in to multiple accounts.