Pompey Supporters' Code Of Conduct
Portsmouth Football Club kindly asks all supporters to follow the Code of Conduct when attending games at Fratton Park.
This is in line with the EFL's Enjoy the Match Campaign, an initiative that, for many seasons, has helped Clubs promote a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour across EFL League stadia. Click here for more information on the campaign.
In order to assist us in delivering a safe matchday environment, supporters are expected to behave in a safe and responsible manner.
By purchasing a season ticket/match ticket, you are agreeing to comply with the supporter's Code of Conduct. If you do not comply, you are putting your fellow supporters and club staff at risk.
Any breach of the following code of conduct may result in ejection and/or a ban from attending future fixtures:
1. You must follow all club/stadium staff instructions at all times.
2. Portsmouth FC expects all supporters to conduct themselves in a way that represents the values of the Club. Conduct which jeopardises the safety and enjoyment of others or is likely to bring the Club into disrepute and is not acceptable or will not be tolerated. Unacceptable conduct is conduct considered to be violent or disorderly. Violent conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person or intentional damage to property. Disorderly conduct includes that which is designed to create hatred or ill will towards individuals or groups based on their gender, colour, race or religion, sexual orientation, transgender identity or disability.
3. You are responsible for deciding whether or not you should attend any match and prior to attending, supporters should carry out a personal risk assessment based on age, health, susceptibility to infection and clinical vulnerability, while also taking into consideration those in your household.
4. Please respect your fellow supporters.
5. Please check the club’s website for the latest information ahead of attending each fixture.
6 . You must sit in your designated seat.
7. The stadium is cashless so please consider this factor before your arrival at the stadium.
8. Preferably, no bags should be brought into the stadium. If you need a bag, it must not be any bigger than A4 size.
9. Fans are permitted to speak to players or members of the coaching staff upon their arrival to the ground on matchdays. However, we also ask that fans respect their preparations when necessary ahead of the match to ensure all matchday procedures run smoothly.
10. The club reserves the right to amend the supporter Code of Conduct as government/EFL guidance changes. All changes will be available to view on the club’s website.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us keep the stadium open to supporters and remain safe.